You and anyone at your institution are invited to join Weekly Innovations (http://www.weeklyinnovations
- Monthly Podcast: Retaining Underprepared Students with Dr. Jim Black
- Websites: http://www.jimcollins.com/, www.glassbooth.com, Leaders in Education (NYtimes)
- Videos: Future Technology and Education: The Emotion Factor, Good for a Laugh - A Politically Correct Admissions Video Gone Wrong, A Vision of Today's Students
- On-Demand training of the month: Creating Learning Communities to Enhance Student Success
- Questions: Who is the best speaker you have ever seen?
- Free Trainings
- Personalized online discussion groups for your school, department or area of interest
- A $50 discount on all Innovative Educators' events including our new selection of on-demand trainings:
- The ability to search colleagues on our site that might share the same interest as you. You can search a job title, school or general keyword and see what comes up.
- The opportunity to network with other colleagues to share best practices, files, strategies and more.
- A place to post jobs - simply email us postings and we'll feature jobs as they come in.
- More opportunities to connect online. Offer us suggestions and we'll make it happen.
For more information, contact Valerie Kisiel (303-775-6004) or email@example.com
Visit weeklyinnovations.org - your one stop shop for higher education
news, collaboration and innovation!